Johnson & Johnson Private Limited is Hiring for Senior Executive Manufacturing and has issued notification to accept Applications.Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Executive Manufacturing as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Johnson & Johnson Private Limited
- Location :Aurangabad
- Post Name: Senior Executive Manufacturing
- Qualification:Degree of engineering/science graduate from reputed institute. (Prod. Engineering, Chem. Engineering, Mech. Engineering B. Pharm / BSc-Chemistry / Post Graduate MBA / FDA Certification as approved technical staff preferred)
- Experience:Min. 6-10 years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 15/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- The Line Supervisor is accountable for the overall results of the assigned line / area.
- Provides direction, guidance and leadership to the team leaders and associates in the line / area.
- Ensures production flow, on-time resolving manufacturing issues and adherence to production orders and schedules.
- Ensures the operational execution in assigned line/area is in compliance with external regulations and internal standards/procedures.
- Handles all aspects of managing personnel including hiring and termination of associates. Ensures discipline of manufacturing staff/associates
- Ensures and drives enhancements towards a Culture of Quality, Compliance, Safety and Continuous Improvement in the assigned area / line
- Evaluates performance and provides feedback. Implements disciplinary actions as necessary Functional Competencies
- Production Scheduling:
- Applies understanding of cycle time, throughput, labor efficiency, and related concepts to drive alignment with overall Production Plan to ensure raw materials are in place to support production
- Demonstrates ability to take appropriate corrective action to resolve discrepancies and maintain production balance after reviewing actual performance as compared to plan
- Demonstrates understanding of the impact of equipment downtime and adjusts daily production plans accordingly
- Production Management:
- Demonstrates ability to audit and implement corrective action when lapses related to regulatory and compliance requirements are identified
- Demonstrates understanding of health and safety requirements and current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) regulatory requirements
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.