BITS Pilani is Hiring For Research Fellow and has issued notification to accept Applications.The Birla Institute of Technology & Science, BITS Pilani is an all-India Institute for higher education. The primary motive of BITS is to “train young men and women able and eager to create and put into action such ideas, methods, techniques and information”. The Institute is a dream come true of its founder late Mr G.D.Birla – an eminent industrialist, a participant in Indian freedom struggle and a close associate of the Father of Indian Nation late Mr. Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi (Mahatma Gandhi). Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Research Fellow as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: BITS Pilani
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Research Fellow
- Qualification: M.pharma
- Experience: 1-3 Years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Rs. 27,000/-Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 14/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : 17-02-2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Description/Skills Required:
1. Post Name: Research Fellow
2. Title of the project: Novel formulation for oral bioavailability enhancement of anticancer drug
3. Duration of the project: 10 Months (End date: 31.12.2021)
4. Project position and number: One (01 Research Fellow)
5. Fellowship amount: Rs. 27000/month (Consolidated)
6. Joining date: Before 01 March 2021
7. Eligibility requirements:
1. M. Pharm. with experience/good knowledge in formulation development and characterization techniques.
2. Candidates with hands-on experience in analytical techniques will be preferred.
3. Good oral and written communications skills are highly desirable.
Selection Procedure :
Please note that only qualified and suitable candidates will be called for interview to be held at BITS-Pilani, Hyderabad Campus through online mode.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates with the above mentioned qualifications can send the application along with their CV giving detailed information about the educational qualifications, research/work experience and published research papers if any, by 17.02.2021, to the Principal Investigator, Dr. Akash Chaurasiya via email: email@example.com.