Novo Nordisk India is Hiring for Regional Manager and has issued notification to accept Applications.We are a leading global healthcare company, founded in 1923 and headquartered in Denmark. Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Regional Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Novo Nordisk India
- Location : Mumbai, Bengaluru
- Post Name: Regional Manager
- Qualification: Bachelors degree in Pharma / Science / from a reputed institution
- Experience: 15 – 19 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 15/02/2021
- Last date for online Application: 20 February 2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- Contact: Shiva k – SVGK@novonordisk.com
Job Description/Skills Required:
As Regional Manager, you will be identifying and addressing regional business opportunities and challenges. Anchor account planning, targeting, customer profiling & customer engagement.
You will be responsible for analyzing market trends, capture competitor information, and use experience to forecast business and sales plans. Also, research, understand and explain healthcare services’ volume, utilization, market data, and physician referral patterns.
You should have knowledge of key industry business drivers, emerging medical trends, and performance metrics and ability to leverage that knowledge to inform strategy. Review and monitor campaign (impact analysis).
Building long term strategic alliance with key accounts to continue to add value and promote service offerings to identify / create and fulfil commercial opportunities.
Proactively develop customer relationships by understanding / anticipating needs and providing appropriate solutions to advance the sales process.
You will build a strong advocacy of Novo Nordisks portfolio with key external stakeholders through on-going/ robust scientific interactions.
You will be responsible for creating and implementing end to end account plans for key accounts, modifying medical science liaison composition, setting key performing indicators and monitoring achievement.
You will ensure strong customer experience across multiple stakeholders in the accounts (KOLs, Doctors, interns, nurses, pharmacies, relevant doctors from allied specialties, admin).
Responsible for planning and organising product promotion campaigns, arranging scientific presentation to pre-selected key institutions and carry on other relevant events.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.