Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. We deliver value to our clients in two ways – through digital-led, domain-enabled solutions that drive innovation, and through intelligent operations enabled by digital that design, transform and run clients’ operations. Our approach is continually refined in one of the world’s largest digital process sandboxes, where we test and improve thousands of processes. For two decades, first as a General Electric division and since 2005 as an independent company, we have been passionately serving our clients. We generate impact for clients from the Fortune Global 500 and beyond, and employ over 77,000 people in more than 20 countries, with key offices in New York City, Palo Alto, London, and Delhi. For additional information, visit http://www.genpact.com. Follow Genpact on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
Virtual ZOOM Drive For Genpact
- Qualification: B.Com/M.Com
- Experience : 01-03+years
- Department: Voice Process
- Role: Customer Service
- Job Location: Kolkata
- Respond to customer queries and customers’ concern
- Provide support for data collection to enable Recovery of the account for the end user.
- Maintain a deep understanding of client processes and policies
- Reproduce customer issues and escalate product bugs
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- You should be responsible to exhibit a capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
- Responsible to showcase a proven work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative environment
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here