Cipla is Hiring for Purchase/Vendor Development Manager and has issued notification to accept Applications. Cipla Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company, headquartered in Mumbai, India. . Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Purchase/Vendor Development Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Cipla
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Purchase/Vendor Development Manager
- Qualification: B. Pharma/ M.Sc
- Experience: 4-8 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 04/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Evaluate, qualify & approve vendors & maintain approved supplier database to support all Cipla units for regulatory audits and customer audits and ensure raw/ PM material manufacturing facility meets desired standards to supply desired quality materials
- Assess the manufacturing facilities for qualification and approval through audits, facility review, QMS review, documentation review etc
- Review of vendor documents (like certificates, quality agreements and site quality overview for QMS requirements etc.) to ensure veracity
- Ensure approval re-approval of all the manufacturers as per SOP timelines
- Implement efficient Quality Management System guidelines for Vendor related issues to ensure consistent quality supply
- Identify, establish and monitor various standard operating procedures to meet the regulatory expectations by drafting new SOPs, re-evaluating existing SOPs for updating etc.
- Evaluate & monitor SAP records for creation and updating vendor records for procurement
- Monitor uploading of documents and updating of vendor data on the easy DMS software to make it accessible to all Units
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.