Novartis is Hiring For Team Leader -(NonTechnical) and has issued notification to accept Applications.Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to address the evolving needs of patients worldwide. Eligibility for the Team Leader -(NonTechnical) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Novartis
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post Name: Team Leader -(NonTechnical)
- Qualification: B.Pharma / M.Pharma
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 04/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
– Ensure quality products and processes on time, every time, safely and efficiently in his/ her responsibility area -Ensure coordination of production equipment to work properly with planned capacity in his / her responsibility area -Ensure compliance to all relevant GxP, safety standards, quality and HSE requirements are met -Continuously drive process improvement to bring value for the customer and support local and global projects.
– Manage/coordinate the team to work efficiently and in line with production plan and Ensure all direct reports work with right quality and safety approach, define and Ensure training and development plans for direct reports, share knowledge and develop expertise of others.
– Execute continuous improvement initiatives which sustain Novartis competitive advantage -Evaluate and call out all matters about quality, safety, people and processes to department managers and other related associates -Support building organizational culture in line with Novartis values and behaviors.
– Artwork Operations is responsible for the lifecycle management of production artwork from the time an Artwork Change Request is received till the delivery of approved artwork. We are a Centre of Excellence consisting of highly skilled & experienced professionals capable of delivering customized & cost effective E2E Artwork Management services across geographies.
– The Team Lead would be required to: Direct, supervise & coordinate all activities and resources related to Artwork Operations. Implement initiatives to establish & maintain Artwork Operations services within NTO – GOC as best in class in the organization.
– Lead the Delivery team in order to meet customer & compliance requirements. Key Performance Indicators: Team Performance, Bandwidth / Capacity Utilization of the team, Efficiency Gain & Team Survey Score.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.