Macleods Pharmaceuticals is hiring For Officer/Sr. Officer (Regulatory Affairs) .Macleods, India€™s Fastest growing pharmaceutical company, with a strong R&D and own Bio-equivalence centre, manufacturing sites approved by USFDA & WHO Geneva.. Eligibility for the Officer/Sr. Officer (Regulatory Affairs) as follows.
Vacancy Details :
- Company Name: Macleods Pharmaceuticals
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Officer/Sr. Officer (Regulatory Affairs)
- Qualification: B.pharma,M.pharma
- Department: Regulatory Affairs
- Experience: 3-6 Years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: ₹2,00,000 – ₹4,00,000 a year
- Contact: https://www.macleodspharma.com/
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Personal interview
Job Description/Skills Required :
· Management of product lifecycle (Dossier preparation, Query response and Post approval changes and variations filings) for South Africa market
· Co-ordination with cross functional team
· eCTD experience mandatory
· Should be aware about SAHPRA guidelines
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitising, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.