Zydus Pharmaceuticals, The Zydus Group with an overarching purpose of empowering people with freedom to live healthier and more fulfilled lives, is an innovative, global lifesciences company that discovers, develops, manufactures, and markets a broad range of healthcare therapies. The group employs over 23000 people worldwide and is driven by its mission to unlock new possibilities in life-sciences through quality healthcare solutions that impact lives. The group aspires to become a global life-sciences company transforming lives through pathbreaking discoveries.
Greetings from Zydus Pharmaceuticals !!!
We are conducting Walk-in Interviews for multiple role for our OSD manufacturing plant located at Ahmedabad on 26th November 2023 at Vadodara. Below are the details for Walk-in for your reference.
WALK-IN INTERVIEWS AT VADODARA FOR OSD MANUFACTURING FACILITY
Walk-in Interview details
- Date: 26th November 2023/ Sunday
- Location: Vadodara
- Timings: 9.30 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
- Venue: BARODA PRODUCTIVITY COUNCIL 2nd Floor, Productivity House, Productivity Road, Alkapuri, Vadodara 390 007
Departments mentioned below:
- Technical Assistant (Operator) – Diploma in Engineering / Pharma having 3 to 7 Years of experience in operating machines like Granulation (ACG, Glatt, Tapasya, GEA), Wurster Coater (ACG, Glatt, Ohara, Anish), Fitzpatrick Roll Compactor, Compression machines (Fette, Korsch), Coating machines (Glatt, ACG, Ganson), Perform line clearance, operation and cleaning of equipment / instrument / auxiliary items.
- Officer to Executive B.Sc./ B.Pharma / M.Pharma/ B.Tech(Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical ) with 4 to 7 years of experience in supervising and controlling production areas like Granulation, Compression, QMS. Responsible for planning the manufacturing batches in coordination with PPMC. To monitor line clearance, cleaning of equipment, instrument, auxiliary items. To carry out qualification activities. To initiate QMS activities (Change control, deviation, CAPA, investigation). To handle manpower and allocate daily activities. Exposure to regulatory audit is must.
Related Jobs: Pi Industries Ltd – Walk-Ins on 26th Nov’ 2023 for TT, F&D, AR&D, Process Innovation, Flow Chemistry
- Technical Assistant (Operator) Diploma in Engineering / D.Pharma with 3 to 7 years of relevant experience in Primary operating Machines for Bottle packing (CVC200BPM) line, Blister Line(BQS) and Sachet Packing(Wraptech) . Perform line clearance, operation and cleaning of equipment. Monitor equipment performances and breakdown, maintain yield and productivity as per process instruction. Receive, arrange, store and maintain the material movement of Packaging material.
- Officer to Senior Executive B.Sc. / B.Pharma with 3 to 7 years of experience in handling of Primary Packing activities. Perform packing line clearance, supervise operation for Bottle packing (CVC200BPM) line, Blister Line(BQS) and Sachet Packing(Wraptech), cleaning of equipment / instrument / auxiliary items, Track and Trace (OPTEL) as well as Visual Inspection. Handling of qualification activities. Initiate QMS activities (Change control, deviation, CAPA, investigation). Prepare SOPs and GMP documents. Perform SAP transactions as per requirement and accountable for yield and productivity.
- Technical Assistant (Dispensing) Diploma in Engineering / D. Pharmacy/B.Sc. with 3 to 7 years of relevant experience in Raw material and Solvent Dispensing operations and having knowledge of SAP system.
- Officer to Senior Executive (Dispensing) – B.Sc. /M.Sc./ B. Pharma with 3 to 7 years of experience in handling of all Raw Material Dispensing operations. Well versed with SAP WMS, QMS, Qualification & MES / Automated Dispensing System. Having exposure to USFDA / MHRA and other regulatory audits.
Related Jobs: Torrent Pharma – Walk-In Interviews on 26th Nov’ 2023
- Technical Assistant (Operator) – ITI/ Diploma /B.A. /B.com with 3 to 7 years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical warehousing operations viz; receipt, storage, issuance and handling of materials. Preference will be given to knowledge of ASRS System, stacker operation & SAP system.
- Officer to Senior Executive – B.Sc./M.Sc. / B. Pharma graduate with 3 to 7 years of experience in handling of warehousing activities. Exposure of handling Raw Material, Packing Material receipt and issuance activities. Having good knowledge of QMS area and equipment qualification related activities. Well versed with SAP MM module with WMS. Handling of expired, rejected, non-moving and obsolete inventory. Having exposure of USFDA/MHRA and other regulatory audits.
For all the positions, it is essential for candidates to have exposure in regulatory requirements of documentation and cGMP/GLP. Interested candidates please Walk-in for an interview along-with their updated Resume, Salary proof and relevant documents as per the schedule.
Like what you’re seeing and if you found the write up useful, would love to hear your feedback in the comment section. Do share, like and follow for more on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Telegram, Whatapp & Whatapp Channel.
Related Jobs: HOF Pharma – Walk-In Interviews on 26th Nov’ 2023 for QC / QA / Production / F&D / Purchase / PPMC
Follow the Pharma Wisdom Jobs channel on WhatsApp: Click Here
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here