Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. Thierry Delaporte is serving as CEO and managing director of Wipro since July 2020.
Wipro Job description:
- Should know basic English
- Should read and write in the above languages
- Basic knowledge in Excel and on computer
- Work location- Hyderabad
- Should be flexible to WFO (Work from Office)
- Should be flexible to work in Rotational shifts (Including night shifts)
- Qualification- Graduation (should have all documents)
- Need immediate joiners
- Working days- 5 Days a week with 2 days of rotational week off.
- Pursuing any qualification are not eligible
Interested candidates can walk-in directly to Wipro (to above mentioned address) in between 10 AM to 1PM.
Please carry below documents for the interview:-
2) Passport size photograph (taken in last 6months)
3) Government ID proof (Original) & a Xerox copy
4) 2nd dose Vaccination certificate.(Xerox Copy).
Wipro Walk In
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience : 00-02+years
- Role: Regional Language Expert
- Job Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
Time and Venue:
29 May – 31st May , 9.30 AM – 2.00 PM
WIPRO GOPAN PALLY Survey No.124 and Part of 132/P SEZ vattinagulapally, Gopan Pally, Hyderabad, Telanagana 501301
Related Jobs: Genpact Mega Walk In Drive On 29th May 2023 for Freshers And Experienced
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here
I am interested this job i have good communication skills