Infosys BPM is the business-critical technology partner for the worlds most successful organizations. As a global leader in Business Transformation, Infosys provides strategic business consulting, technology, engineering and outsourcing services to help clients leverage technology and create impactful and measurable business value for every IT investment
Infosys BPM Walk In
- Qualification: Any Graduate / Any Postgraduate
- Experience : 01-04+years
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Role: Customer Support
We are hiring for Customer Support role, please walk-in for interview on 27th May’ 23 at E.city, Bangalore
Note: Please carry copy of this email to the venue and make sure you register your application before attending the walk-in. Please use below link to apply and register your application.
Things to remember while entering the campus:
- Keep your double dose vaccination certificate handy while entering campus. There will be random checks at the gate by the Security team
- would need to produce valid negative RT-PCR report (72 hours) in case of single vaccination or if they have travelled between states despite being dual vaccinated
- Please wear masks, & follow Covid protocols
- Please carry Headset/Earphone
- No person apart from candidate will be allowed to the interview venue
Documents to Carry:
- Carry 2 Copies of printout your updated resume
- Carry any 2 photo Identity proof (PAN Card/Driving License/Voters ID card/Passport).
- All original education documents need to be available for verification. (10th, 12th, Graduation(Sem Wise Marksheet, CMM. Provisional and Original Degree)
Please find below Job Description:
Job Location : Pune and Bangalore
Qualification : Any Full time Graduates
Shifts : 24*7
Experience : 1 to 4 years
- Excellent communication skills to attend/resolve client issues on calls/chat/mail.
- Open to work in 24*7 Shifts, voice process, rotational weekly off, work from office environment and candidate should have completed double vaccination completed.
- Analytical problem solvers who will understand issues and to resolve customer issues
- Problem solving skills and quick thinking to own & resolve customers issues independently, thoroughly & efficiently
- Being proactive and show the utmost respect for customers time
- Good time management, ensuring all contacts with customers add value.
Pointers to note:
- Please do not carry laptops/cameras to the venue as these will not be allowed due to security restrictions
- Original Government ID card is must for Security Clearance
Related Jobs: Alembic Pharmaceuticals – Walk In Interview on 14th May 2023
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here