Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. Thierry Delaporte is serving as CEO and managing director of Wipro since July 2020.
Wipro Walk In
- Qualification:Any Graduate
- Experience : 03-08+years
- Role:MIS Lead/Data Analyst
- Job Location: Gurgaon
- No.of Openings: 10
- Salary: 5-7 Lacs P.A.
Related Jobs: Dr. Reddy’s Released Job vacancy – Submit Resume
Walk- In- Interview For MIS Lead/Data Analyst-B2 (Gurgaon)
- Job Location : Gurgaon
- Experience : 3-5 Years
- 05 Days week- Both side Transport
- Shift Timing : Candidate should be flexible to work in Day & Night both.
We are looking for experience with MIS Reporting, Advanced Excel, VBA, SQL, Macros, Dashboards (Strong knowledge with SQL Scripting & Big queries)
Analytical & Database Management Skills
- Advanced Excel, SQL,VBA,
- SQL Scripting / Big Queries / Sub-queries / Joins
- Google technologies such as Google Docs, Spreadsheet, Slides, Datastudio, AppScript
An MIS Lead provides their respective team with high quality reliable data to support them with management decision-making and provides its stakeholders with regular timely and accurate updates, statistical analysis and management reporting
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsible for managing the performance for the team of associates. Motivating associates through effective management and constructive feedback
– Responsible to independently handle, assist the customer to determine problems and provide resolutions on any customer care issues & service problems, coordinate escalations, assess customers needs
– Responsible for analysis of reports including process dashboards, team performance reports, initiating appropriate action plans & initiate trainings
– Responsible to manage attendance & attendance incentive for the team. Managing periodic shift level projects/initiatives & responsible for the administrative aspects of the group/shift
– Should be capable of handling client escalation
Knowledge Must Have
Strong analytical skills along with problem solving capabilities
Designing solution for complex MIS reporting and automation
Strong understanding of basic metrics of transaction processing operations Good to have
Working knowledge of SQL or any other database management system
Google technologies such as Google Docs, Spreadsheet, Slides, Datastudio, AppScript Experience
3 – 5 year of relevant experience in working with transaction processing account and handling MIS for the same Behavioral Skills and Attributes – Good working knowledge of computer i.e., MS-Office, Operating Systems, internet services & Online tools.
– Excellent verbal & written communication & presentation skills.
– Good Interpersonal & people management skills with good problem solving approach.
– Expert knowledge of service procedures
– Good analytical skills for MIS, number crunching & reporting to internal & external customers.
– Ability to exercise managerial judgment and perform as a mentor.
– Knowledge of Voice reporting systems is mandatory
Note : Please carry hard copy of your resume/CV & Govt ID Proof.
Related Jobs: Ipca Laboratories – Urgent Vacancy for Quality Control
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here