Transasia Bio-Medicals is Hiring For Key Accounts Manager and has issued notification to accept Applications.Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd is India’s largest In Vitro Diagnostics Company and offers solutions and products in Biochemistry, Hematology, Coagulation, ESR, Immunology, Urinalysis, Critical Care, Electrophoresis, Molecular Diagnostics, Diabetes Management and Microbiology.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Key Accounts Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Transasia Bio-Medicals
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Key Accounts Manager
- Qualification: B.Sc,Diploma, B.Pharma
- Experience: NA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 01/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
2. Responsible for Key accounts management and Customer Relationship Management,
3. Key Customer Satisfaction & Retention
4. Forecasting monthly/ annual sales targets, & executing them in a given time-frame
with accountability of profitability.
5. Analyzing growth of key chains vis-a-vis our share in the Product category turnover and thereby provide corrective action plan for growth.
6. Strategically aligning with Zonal team and cascading the learning to the Zone & devising business growth accordingly.
7. Periodic Review with the key Accounts.
8. Creation and implementation of innovative promotions.
9. To promote the assigned products to customers at the defined frequency
10. To generate leads & converting leads into sales
11. To coordinate with Customers, Credit Control Team and relevant department for timely / outstanding payment collection
12. To build effective rapport with key stake holders of govt. business / institutions
13. To comply with companys systems and processes
14. To effectively negotiate and successfully close deals
15. To study market trends and products, competitive scenario, report to Seniors
16. To prepare Daily Call reports, update attendance, capture product complaints, capture opportunities on TAB
17. To support in Road Shows, CMEs and Product Demonstrations
18. To regularly update technical knowledge and selling skills
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.