GVK Biosciences is hiring for QA Head.GVK is today among India€™s leading transnational business conglomerates. GVK€™s areas of activity range from power and hospitality to biotechnology, manufacturing, finance, petrochemicals and infrastructure development.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the QA Head as follows.
Vacancy Details :
- Company Name: GVK Biosciences
- Location : Hyderabad(Nacharam)
- Post Name: QA Head
- Qualification: MPharm/MSc/Phd
- Experience:10 to 18 year(s) of Experience
- No of Vacancies: Details not provide by recruiter
- Details of Salary: INR 18,00,000 – 22,50,000 PA.
- Contact: NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Personal interview
Job Description/Skills Required :
1. Developing, implementing and maintaining the Quality Management System and monitoring of its effectiveness.
2. Responsible to ensure maintenance of the Site Master File.
3. Monitoring day to day activities of assigned jobs to the team and providing inputs to resolve the discrepancies in order to maintain appropriate quality systems
4. Responsible to ensure self-inspections and external audits as scheduled.
5. Responsible to support during customer and regulatory audits.
6. Responsible to ensure vendor audits as per the schedule.
7. Responsible to ensure trainings conducted for all Quality Management Systems and GMP including procedural updates.
8. Responsible to ensure effectively handle Quality Notifications till closure.
9. Responsible for review of suitability, implementation, monitoring and review of effectiveness of corrective and preventive actions.
10. Responsible to ensure quality related customer complaint investigations and trending activities as per the procedure.
11. Responsible for approval of Customer Technical / Quality Agreements
12. Handling of Management Review Meetings
13. Responsibility to ensure that the changes to the management system implemented as per the procedure.
14. Responsible for approval of Analytical methods, validation documentation.
15. Responsible for approval and release of Certificate of Analysis (CoA).
16. Responsible to ensure appropriate maintenance of archival systems.
17. Ensure appropriate resources to the function in order to execute the duties.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.