Torrent Pharmaceuticals The flagship company of the Torrent Group, Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited is a major player in the Indian pharmaceuticals sector with the vision of becoming a global entity. Torrent Pharma enjoys dominance in the niche therapeutic areas like, cardiovascular and central nervous system, gastro-intestinal, pain management and oral anti-diabetic segments.
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Recruiting For Following:
- Qualification: MD Pharmacology/ M.Pharm (Pharmacology)
- Experience : 02-07+years
- Role: Therapy Lead – Manager
- Department: Medical Services
- Job Location: Ahmedabad
Interested candidates may share their updated CVs on Chhavinkamishra@torrentpharma.com
– Education: MD Pharmacology/ M.Pharm (Pharmacology) & Experience in relevant therapeutic areas (Cardiology, Diabetes, Neurology, Gastro, Gynaecology, Ortho)
– Min 1 to 10 years of experience in driving and managing the medical strategy for various brands in the pharma industry with min 2-3 years of people management experience
– Scientific background & strong understanding of best in class operations.
– Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills (fluent in English language)
Job Description :
a) Responsible to provide input into medical strategy based on insights from Through leaders & Key Opinion Leader (HCPs)
b) Work Closely with HCPs & Partner with Marketing & Sales leadership teams across functions to define, establish and execute a strategic plan of key products that addresses patient needs
c) Contribute to the development, attend and present at appropriate meetings (advisory board meetings, KOL meetings)
d) Scientific support For New Product Launch (Launch slide preparation, reparation of monograph & FAQs, review of VA and LBLs
e) Leading the management of NIS /clinical studies from conceptualization to designing, Preparation of study documents, Ethics committee approval, conducing investigator meets, proper documentation, oversight & Management of publications related to the brands.
f) Management of Medical Information Requests
g) Ability to travel (30-40% of time).
h) Ability to work under pressure, in a fast-paced environment by anticipating the issues before they reach crisis point
i) Ability to learn on the job & quickly identifies the priorities
j) Excellent communication skills and ability to work with cross-functional team.
Interested candidates can share resume on this mail id: Chhavinkamishra@torrentpharma.com
Related Jobs: DAMAIRA Pharmaceuticals – Walk-In Interviews on 27th Aug’ 2023 for Production, Packing, Microbiology, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Warehouse, Human Resource, Accounts, Marketing Departments
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here