Titan Laboratories is Hiring in R&D and has issued notification to accept Applications.Titan Laboratories Pvt.Ltd. is the one of select few Company in india with dedicated state of art WHO GMP facility for producing high quality Sustained and Modified Release Pellets, DC Granules& Taste Masked Granules. Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Research Associate- R&D( Tablet & Capsule ) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Titan Laboratories
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Research Associate- R&D( Tablet & Capsule )
- Department: R&D
- Qualification: M Pharm
- Experience: 1 – 3 years
- No of Vacancies: 02
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 02/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Development and commercialization of Capsule formulation
- Development and commercialization of Capsule & Tablet formulation for Anti depression activity
- Development and commercialization of Taste mask ODT and Chewable formulation for Analgesic activity for Semi Regulated market.
- Development and commercialization of Extended release (Micro reservoir type) formulation for Smoking Cessation/Anti depression activity
- Development and commercialization of Bilayer tablet & pellets of low melting point drug for anti diabetic and weight loss activity.
- Development and commercialization of Different Low dose, Enteric coated, IR and SR Formulations of Solid oral Tablets, Pellets and MUPS.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply