Pfizer is Hiring For QC Scientist II and has issued notification to accept Applications.Pfizer careers are like no other. In our culture of individual ownership, we believe in our ability to improve future healthcare, and potential to transform millions of lives..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the QC Scientist II as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Pfizer
- Post Name: QC Scientist II
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Microbiology or related field required.
- Experience: 2+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 02/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- Last Date to Apply for Job: 12 MARCH 2021
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Performs all work in compliance with cGMPs and site requirements.
- Performs DNA and/or RNA extraction and PCR -based assays, including RT-PCR and qPCR, for the routine testing and qualification/validation of new methods.
- Support product investigations, method improvements, troubleshooting for PCR-based assays and other assays as needed.
- Support instrument validation activities for Quality Science and Technology, focused on PCR instrumentation
- Recognizes atypical or out-of-specifications test results, instrument malfunctions and methodology problems.
- Accountable for the accuracy and validity of testing results. Reviews and validates data. Interprets results, performs or reviews mathematical calculations, and records observations using Laboratory notebooks or other controlled documentation.
- May train less experienced analysts in existing procedures, techniques and governmental regulations.
- Oversees maintenance of all related records and ensures that laboratory work area is maintained in a neat, orderly, and compliant manner. Suggests continuous improvements to systems, procedures, etc. Carries out technical and administrative duties as needed.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.