Syngene is Hiring for Associate Scientist and has issued notification to accept Applications.Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Associate Scientist as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Syngene
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Associate Scientist
- Qualification: M.Pharm, M.Sc
- Experience: 4-9 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 14/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Candidate should have a very good educational and theoretical background.
- Candidate should have knowledge of calibration, method development and troubleshooting using various instruments like KF auto titrator, dissolution (I, II & IV), spectroscopic instruments e.g. UV spectrometer, IR and Chromatographic instruments e.g. HPLC, GC
- Knowledge of various regulatory guidelines w.r.t. method development, product development and documentation
- Knowledge of method development for oral dosage forms w.r.t. tests like assay, degradation products, dissolutions, blend uniformity, content uniformity, the cleaning method, etc.
- Knowledge of specification setting for oral dosage forms, in-process specifications as well as product specifications
- Knowledge and operating of instruments like LC-MS, GC-MS will be added advantage
- Good understanding of Documentation as per GxP requirements
- Online Lab notebook writing
- Method development report preparation – Assay, Degradation products, Dissolution, the cleaning method, etc.
- Method of Analysis, Test report, SOP preparation
- Calibration documentation
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.