Abbott Laboratories is Hiring For Senior Manager Clinical Development and has issued notification to accept Applications. The company was founded by Chicago physician Wallace Calvin Abbott in 1888 to formulate known drugs; today, it sells medical devices, diagnostics, branded generic medicines and nutritional products. It split off the research-based pharmaceuticals into AbbVie in 2013..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Manager Clinical Development as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Abbott Laboratories
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Senior Manager Clinical Development
- Qualification: M. Pharm/ B. Pharm/MSc/BSc
- Experience:Minimum 15 years of work exp in clinical research. 5-6 year experience in as Project Lead / Project Manager. Experience in MNC CRO or MNC Pharmaceutical Company preferred.
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 14/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Responsible to create an effective project strategy, build an airtight project plan, and drive daily activities while problem-solving along the way to achieve the project delivery as per the scope and timelines agreed.
- Responsible for complete oversight of the project and also able to manage multiple deliverables (multi-tasking) and prioritize in a manner that the final deliverables are not affected.
- Proactively escalates risk which impacts budget, overall project timelines and/or affects quality to supervisor along with suggestive resolution/actions in a timely manner and implement and ongoing risk management / mitigation during the project life cycle.
- Responsible for Identifying gaps, implement changes in process/product improvements that benefit the organization (w.r.t cost / timelines / quality).
- Develop study management plans, together with team assignments and accountabilities and oversight of database and study maintenance. Ensures all project tracker up to date with recent information (finance, resource utilization, oversight, enrolment, site list, essential documents, site activation)
- Responsible to identify, collect and structure the available data/hurdles impacting the project and implement course corrections in timely manner. Conducts scenario analysis & acts on the most appropriate scenario (in discussion with the manager)
- Responsible for stakeholders management (internal and external) and is able to gains support for ideas, proposals and/or projects by negotiating & influencing relevant stakeholders.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.