Novartis is Hiring in Production and has issued notification to accept Applications.Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to address the evolving needs of patients worldwide. Eligibility for the Executive Production as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Novartis
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Executive Production
- Qualification: B.Pharma / B.Sc, M.Pharma
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 03/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- To provide expertise to improve process control and optimize production processes to full satisfaction of our customers.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant GxP and safety standards and Ensure that all activities and documentation comply with the requirement of safety, GDP/GMP, Data Integrity standards -Share knowledge and develop expertise of others and understanding of applied practice and processes in own area/field -Follow up production equipment to work accurately with planned capacity in his/ her responsibility area -Ensure accurate critical issue of all matters related with HSE, quality, supply and production, implement decisions and act as responsible for continuity of production -Identify, assure and implement continuous improvement initiatives which sustain Novartis competitive advantage -Participate in a trouble-shooting team to Ensure that the potential or actual process problems are correctly identified, and efficient resolved Responsible for personal and professional development -Support building interpersonal culture in line with Novartis values and behaviors 1.Ensure the integrity of data at workplace. To follow current Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Documentation Practice. SOP’s Revision and implementation, Change control & deviation w.r.t. System SOP’s. Managing of market complaints and investigation. Follow Standard Operating Procedures of Manufacturing activity and their documents.
- Maintain cleanliness in the work area, equipment and Machine. To supervise the work as per allocated job in respective department as per Production norms and Quality norms adhering to GMP. Material manage activity follow-up as per cGMP
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.