Aurobindo Pharma is hiring For Manager/Sr. Manager Project Management.Aurobindo Pharma Limited is a pharmaceutical manufacturing company headquartered in HITEC City, Jadcherla, India. Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Manager/Sr. Manager Project Management as follows.
Vacancy Details :
- Company Name: Aurobindo Pharma
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Manager/Sr. Manager Project Management
- Education: B.Pharm/M.Pharm
- Experience: 11+ Years (R&D Formulation)
- No of Vacancies: Details not provide by recruiter
- Details of Salary: ₹14,00,000 – ₹18,00,000 a year
- Contact: NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Personal interview
Job Description/Skills Required :
· Initiation, Planning, project execution, Coordinating, and track the project progress and through its life cycle with various CFT’s lead including FRD, FARD, SCM, Purchase, Manufacturing operation, Quality, Regulatory and Vendors.
· Provide timely feedback and escalate concern by conducting weekly reviews, stage gates and & sharing updated reports via MOM/ tracking sheet, monthly report for the project to the senior management team.
· To track and support for licensing activities.
· To co-ordinate with plant teams for the AMV / AMT, API / RM / FP Releases, documentation readiness, dispensing & execution planning, stability date-in and document compilation for filing activities.
· To co-ordinate with R&D & plant functional teams for responding to Regulatory queries / deficiencies.
· To work with portfolio team for product list finalization for development and updating by analysing technical and commercial feasibility of the project.
· To prepare projects plan in coordination with all stake holders and monitor throughout development cycle.
· To ensure various clearance and certifications from Regulatory on time for development projects.
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitising, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply