Mankind Pharma is Hiring for Quality Control officer/ Senior officer and has issued notification to accept Applications. Mankind Pharma is an Indian pharmaceutical company, based at New Delhi, India. The company has products in therapeutic areas ranging from antibiotics, to gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, dermal, and erectile dysfunction medications..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Quality Control officer/ Senior officer as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Mankind Pharma
- Location : Sikkim
- Post Name: Quality Control officer/ Senior officer
- Qualification: B.Pharma, MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry
- Experience: 2 – 6 years
- No of Vacancies: 10
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
IP/FP Analyst (OSD/Injectable) | Experience : 2-5 Years | Designation : Officer / Sr. Officer
Stability Analyst (OSD/Injectable) | Experience : 2-5 Years | Designation : Officer / Sr. Officer
RM Sampling Analyst | Experience : 1-3 Years | Designation : Officer / Sr. Officer
- Responsible for performing the Sampling Activities in Sampling Booth of API, Excipient and Packaging Materials.
- Responsible for Analysis of Raw Materials (API & Excipient) and Packaging Material (Vials, Labels, Foils, PVC, PVDC etc)
- Responsible for the Analysis of In-process, Finished Products and Stability Samples Responsible for withdrawal of samples from Chambers.
- Having knowledge of QC instruments HPLC, GC with Empower software, UV Spectrophotometer, Dissolution, IR, KF etc.
- Responsible to ensure compliance with company policy and procedures in the quality control laboratory.
- Participation in Investigation of Laboratory Failures (OOS, OOT, OOE, Incidents, Deviations etc.).
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.