Gland Pharma Ltd is conducting Walk in drive on 17th March 2021 in Packing.A holistic objective of dispensing health through a portfolio of injectable products across various therapeutic segments and delivery systems, has helped us expand to seven manufacturing facilities in India, with a capacity of approximately 750 million units. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
Walk in Details :
- Company Name: Gland Pharma Ltd
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post Name: Bio/Pharma Informatics-Associate/Scientist
- Qualification: M Pharma / B Pharma, BSc, Msc
- Experience: 2 – 4 years
- No of Vacancies: 20
- Details of Salary:₹ 1,25,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
- Time And Venue : 17th March , 9.00 AM – 10.00 AM
Gland Pharma Ltd, APIIC, 3rd Phase, Plot No 42-52, Pashamylaram, Medak District. Patancheru Mandal 502307.
- Contact: NA
- Selection Process: Based on interview
Job Description/Skills Required.
1. Lead assigned optical testing line / area and packing area in daily shift in producing and delivering committed daily plan volumes, safely, reliably, with quality standards.
2. Daily monitoring of man power.
3. Ensure that equipment, processes, line cleaning and line clearances are completed /operated as per SOPs requirements.
4. Accurately and timely complete in-process checks, on-line BPCRs and all other key documents.
5. Accurately monitor and drive hourly outputs as per lay down procedures.
6. Ensure that all shift operations are performed as per cGMP requirements, SOPs with discipline.
7. Responsible with IPQA department in ensuring timely execution of activities as per daily plan commitments.
8. Involving in IQ and OQ Execution and qualification of Equipment.
9. Arrangement of SPM components for machine trials as and when required.
10. Efficiently manage materials by controlling how and where they are stored prior to and after use, received at line and promptly transfer finished goods.
11. Maintenance good housekeeping in the packing work area.
12. Documenting all the activities in log books.
13. Operation of Equipment during qualification stage.
14. Involved in labeling and packing line activities and maintaining online BPCR documents.
Please Carry below documents along with Updated Resume
Passport size Photograph
Education and Qualification certificates
Aadhar Card & PAN Card
Latest Increment Letter & Last 3 Months Payslips with supporting Bank Statement.