Meyer Organics provides excellent work and growth environment to people coming from diverse backgrounds. Each of these personnel possess an extensive array of experience. The culture thrives on hard work, innovation, mutual respect, and a sense of accountability and responsibility.
Job Opening for QA Officer at Ambernath Factory
Department: Quality Assurance
Experience: 4 to 6 yrs
1) Preparing BMR, BPR, Process validation protocols, SOPs, and issuing protocol.
2) To assist QC for maintaining records of analysis as per specifications.
3) To check finished products during manufacturing and packing ( IPQA )
4) To ensure stability study of products as per the schedule.
5) Implement good manufacturing practice.
6) To keep updates of latest technical, legal and drug regulatory developments in pharmaceutical industry.
7) To maintain daily records of work done or to be done or any specific problem and pending matters related to QA GMP compliance.
8) To meet and discuss with in charge, daily and other departmental heads whenever needs arise to ensure co-operation.
9) To monitor Calibrations and validations which are to be done regularly.
10) To plan and execute training program.
11) To plan and execute internal audit.
12) To inform QA manager daily about nonconformance found and develop an action plan to avoid recurrence.
13) To ensure online entries in the batch manufacturing records.
14) To enforce adherence to SOP and MFC. To ensure dispensing of active ingredients.
15) Do work for the lager interest of company with respect to quality and quantity.
Interested candidates can share resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here