Finecure Pharmaceuticals Limited is leading pharmaceutical formulation company with state-of-the-art production facilities and a wide range of products in acute and therapeutic products in oral dosage forms and injections. Finecure Pharmaceuticals Limited is leading manufacturers and marketers of Pharmaceutical formulations and Nutraceuticals in several therapeutic segments in dosage forms of Tablets, Capsules, Oral Liquids, Dry Syrup, Powders, Injections, Sachet and Effervescent. The company is WHO GMP certified and also certified for ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 22000: 2005, ISO 14001: 2004, OHSAS 18001: 2007 quality systems towards High Product Quality Assurance, Environment Management System, Occupational Health and safety.
Finecure Pharmaceuticals Ltd Job vacancy
- Department : IT
- Designation: Officer/Executive
- Experience: 00-04+Years
- Qualification: Diploma IT, BCA, MCA, Bsc, Msc, B.com, M.com, B.Tech, M.Tech
- Job Location: Ahmedabad
Related Jobs: Sun Pharma – Walk-In on 28th May’ 2023
- New User creation, management and defining roles in the system.
- To configure, check and monitor Network and its services Routers, Firewall, Switches, Wireless controller & Wi-Fi devices.
- To ensure review of Installation, commissioning and maintenance of Server, Network and Backup devices, ELV system, Data and Voice systems, CCTV systems and other IT.
- To configure check and monitor backup, storage Utilization and resource monitoring.
- Bandwidth monitoring
- Hardware, antivirus and firewall administration
- Electronic data backup and restore for all the server connected instruments. Verification of Naming and Maintenance activity of Lab computers.
- To prepare and review User Requirement Specification, (URS) Design Qualification (DQ), Installation Qualification (IQ), Operational Qualification (OQ), Performance Qualification (PQ) and Commissioning Qualification (CQ) protocols and reports.
- To prepare and review Standard Operating Procedures and Computer system validation plan.
- To initiate and review Quality Notification (i.e. Investigation, Change control, planned deviation or unplanned deviation) as required.
- To ensure timely qualification of all PLC and CSV.
Related Jobs: Cipla Walk in Interview on 09th June 2023
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here