Jubilant Generics is Hiring for Senior/Research Scientist – DRA (RoW) and has issued notification to accept Applications. Jubilant Pharma Limited is a global integrated pharmaceutical company offering a wide range of products and services to its customers across geographies. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior/Research Scientist – DRA (RoW) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Jubilant Generics
- Location : Noida
- Post Name: Senior/Research Scientist – DRA (RoW)
- Qualification:Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Science or M.Pharm
- Experience: 6-8 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:06/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Principle Accountabilities
- Provide support to internal, stakeholder like R&D and plant for development and manufacturing activities.
- Provide Regulatory support to LATAM, Africa (including South Africa), and CIS countries.
- Obtain and maintain all necessary documentations for successful imports and provide support for affiliate sales, operations and commercial in obtaining export approvals
- Preparation/review/eCTD publishing/ submission.
- Statutory Compliance
- Ensure that the company’s products comply with the regulations of the regions to be distributed in.
- Keep up to date with national and international legislation, guidelines and customer practices.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.