IQVIA is Hiring for Lead Data Manager and has issued notification to accept Applications.The Company offers commercial, physical, and biological research and development services, as well as value-based analyses, research studies, clinical management analytics, and health outcome optimization services.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Lead Data Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: IQVIA
- Location :Bangalore
- Post Name: Lead Data Manager
- Qualification: B.pharm,B.sc,M.sc
- Experience: 05 to 10 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 11/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required:
Serve as Associate Data Team Lead/Data Team Lead (ADTL/DTL) on multiple global clinical trials and provide leadership to CDM team.
- Manage CDM customer relationship for CDM project team including active participation in DM customer negotiation on timeline, budgetary and other issues (with guidance).
- Provide marketing capabilities presentations and business development presentations.
- Serve in a leadership role to a specific data management task.
- With minimal guidance, serve as back-up for other Data Team Lead
- Provide leadership to Operations team
- Provide specific CDM task or technology expertise.
- Manage delivery of projects through full data management process life-cycle.
- With minimal guidance, manage project timelines and quality issues, determine resource needs, and identify and justify out-of-scope.
- Provide input for negotiations with customer.
- Provide comprehensive data management expertise (including all operations tasks and creation of project specifications).
- EXP: 5-10 Yrs In Clinical Data Management with RAVE. Should have study leading experience. Should have worked on en-to-end activities in the study
Please share below details with updated CV to email@example.com
Relevant Exp in CDM and RAVE