Etico Lifesciences Private Limited is Hiring in R&D and has issued notification to accept Applications.Etico Lifesciences Private Limited is a research oriented pharmaceutical product development company. Our business strategy focuses on developing niche generic and specialty pharmaceutical products involving different business models as per the client requirements.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Analytical R&D as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Etico Lifesciences Private Limited
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Analytical R&D
- Department: R&D
- Experience: NA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 11/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- Contact:+91 733119939
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Knowledge on Analytical Method Development of Ophthalmic Liquid, Suspension, Emulsion, Microsperes, Liposomes, Injectable Liquid, Suspension and Lyophilized Formulations.
- Knowledge on Analytical Method Validation.
- Knowledge about the handling of Analytical Instruments like HPLC, GC, etc.
- Knowledge about the handling of Cytotoxic materials.
- Knowledge about the safety aspects.
- Knowledge on Method transfer activity R&D to Manufacturing plants.
- Knowledge about GLP and GMP.
- Knowledge about the qualification of equipment and instruments.
- Knowledge about regulatory guidelines and requirements.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.