- Receipt of raw material, packing materials & miscellaneous materials, as per standard operating procedure and identify and take appropriate action (e.g., communicate to purchasing, initiate quality note, etc. for exception situations e.g., under/over quantity, damaged shipment, contaminated shipment, etc.)
- To ensure labeling and documentation performed for the received materials as per procedure and send to the received documents (C of A, Invoices, etc.) to respective departments as per timeline.
- To ensure Daily dispensing activity and documentation as per the procedures.
- Performing Day today Task likes calibration, temperature & humidity records, checklist updating, etc.
- To dispense Raw and Packing material as per dispensing procedure to production against Production requirement.
- Updating online warehouse documents.
- To arrange and store material as per the status in material storage area.
- Supplying Dispensed material to production plant in closed vehicle.
- Monitoring of retest and expired materials.
- Storage of materials, location updating and status labeling.
- Physical stock verification.
- To provide data and monthly reports (accurate and up-to-date inventory records) which highlight issues and solutions, together with improvements (MIS preparation).
- Timely and correct material issuance to production/packaging.
- Arranging the materials as per chemical compatibility.
- Conduct cycle counts and ensure 100% inventory accuracy to support inventory optimization.
- Preparation/updation of existing/new SOPs
Time and Venue
23 September , 9.00 AM – 1.00 PM
Hikal Limited ,Unit 1 82/A, KIADB Indl. Area, Jigani, Anekal Taluk, Bangalore – 560105 W : http://www.hikal.com
Contact – Ramya N
Similar Jobs: ZYDUS – Walk-In Interviews on 24th Sep’ 2023 for Multiple Positions in Production / Packing / QC / Warehouse / Engineering
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here