The Heritage Group, founded in the year 1992 by Mr. Nara Chandrababu Naidu, is one of the fastest growing Public Listed Companies in India, with six-business divisions-Dairy, Retail, Agri, Bakery, Renewable Energy and VetCa under its flagship Company Heritage Foods Limited (Formerly known as Heritage Foods (India) Limited). Currently Heritage’s milk and milk products have a market presence in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Maharastra, Odisha and NCR Delhi and its retail stores across Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad. Integrated agri operations are in Chittoor and Medak Districts and these are the backbone to retail operations and the state of art Bakery plant at Uppal, Hyderabad, Telangana.
Walk Interview For Heritage Foods
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience : 02-07+years
- Role: Sales Executive
- Job Location: Kakinada
- No.of Openings: 02
- Department: Sales & Business Development
We have openings for Sales Executive Positions @ Kakinada at Heritage Foods Limited. Interested candidates can directly walk-in to mentioned Venue on 18th March 2023 from 10:00AM to 12:30PM.
JOB SUMMARY – SALES EXECUTIVE
Responsible to promote Milk Sales and expansion of distribution networks in the area of operations with an objective to achieve the budgeted business targets & customer satisfaction
KEY RESULT AREAS:
1. Achieving the Sales Targets and expansion of distribution networks.
2. Regular Collection of sales realization and reconciliation of outstanding.
3. Ensure to organize the logistics and timely distribution of Milk.
4. Conduct Market Intelligence & Identify the gaps in marketing.
5. Promote & extend the model Parlors business in the area of operation.
6. Monitoring, Controlling & Collecting the Crates on time.
7. Effective control & minimize the leakages & damages.
8. Addressing customer complaints.
9. Implementation of ISO Standards and documentation.
Desired Candidate Profile:
2 – 7 years of experience in Dairy Industry
Note: Male candidates shall be preferred.
Related Jobs: Honour Lab Limited – Walk-In Interviews for Freshers & Experienced in Production / QC / EHS / PR&D / Warehouse on 17th Mar’ 2023
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here