TCS A purpose-led organization that is building a meaningful future through innovation, technology, and collective knowledge. We’re #BuildingOnBelief. A part of the Tata group, India’s largest multinational business group, TCS has over 500,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $22.2 billion in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2021, and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India. TCS’ proactive stance on climate change and award-winning work with communities across the world have earned it a place in leading sustainability indices such as the MSCI Global Sustainability Index and the FTSE4Good Emerging Index. For more information, visit us at the link below *Caution against fraudulent job offers*: TCS doesn’t charge any fee throughout the recruitment process.
Walk-In Drive for Pharmacovigilance in TCS Mumbai – only for experienced professionals
Walk In Date: 17 March 2023 [ Friday ]
Time: 10AM – 2PM
Location: Tata Consultancy Services, Rajgad A1, TAG Interview Bay, Main Gate Number 1, Sahyadri Park, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, Hinjewadi Phase 3, Pune 411057
For more details kindly click on the below link:
TCS is hiring for Pharmacovigilance (PV) – Case Processor.
- Role- Pharmacovigilance (PV) – Case Processor
- Key skill- Complete narratives for ICSRs based on GLPS’s auto-narrative templates and conventions
- Years of experience- 2- 7 year of experience in processing ICSR, Argus data base.
- Location- Pune/Mumbai/Gandhinagar / Indore
Interview Date-17 March 2023
Face To Face Interview at Pune
***FRESHERS PLEASE DO NOT SHARE YOUR PROFILE***
Similar Jobs: Gland Pharma Ltd – Hiring for FRESHERS | Apply Now
- Triage and Prioritize cases
- Full data entry of all relevant information from the source data
- Manual coding of all adverse events, medical history, concomitant medications, and laboratory values
- Complete narratives for ICSRs by checking against the information from source documents
- Workflow Monitoring activities which include Processing of reportable and non-reportable cases within applicable timelines.
- Review impacted cases daily and escalate/re-route cases to ensure follow up processing is initiated and completed in a timely manner.
- Meet specified quality targets for case handling.
Walkin Drive for Pv Experienced Candidate.
Location: TCS Pune Office
Eligibility: 2- 7 year of experience in processing ICSR, Argus data base.
Similar Jobs: Lupin Pharma – Walk-In Interviews on 17th Mar’ 2023 for Freshers & Experienced Candidates
Similar Jobs: GlobalData – Exclusive Walk-In for Freshers (Pharm.D, M.Pharm) on 17th, 20th & 21st Mar’ 2023
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here