HCLTech, d/b/a HCLTech, is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Noida. It emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL entered into the software services business. The company has offices in 52 countries and over 210,966 employees.
HCLTech Walk-in Interview
- Qualification: Any Graduate/ Any Postgraduate
- Experience : 00-03+years
- Role: Service desk
- Job Location: Nagpur
Time and Venue:
1st May , 10.00 AM – 1.00 PM
Plot no. 5, Sector-12, MIHAN SEZ, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India-441108.
Position: Service desk
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Location: Candidate should hold a government address proof of Maharashtra & Madhya Pradesh only.
Qualification: Any graduate
Marks in class XII: 60% or more
Marks in graduation: 60% or more
Roles & Responsibilities –
- Provide hardware, software or network problem resolutions via telephone, e-mail, or chat for HCLTech s global customers.
- Extend L1/L2 support through ITIL processes.
- To maintain high login Efficiency (Availability) for customers
- To resolve tickets within agreed SLA of ticket volume and time
- Work on ITSM ticketing tools such as Remedy, HP Service Center, Peregrine Service Center, etc.
- To adhere to quality standards (voice and accent, Tech Monitoring), regulatory requirements and company policies
- Maintain ownership of incidents, ensure status update, and offer resolution according to SLAs.
Skills Required –
- Should have excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be comfortable with rotational 24/7 shift timing.
- Basic knowledge on MS office.
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here