HCL Technologies Limited, d/b/a HCLTech, is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Noida. It emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL entered into the software services business. The company has offices in 52 countries and over 210,966 employees.
HCL Technologies Walk-in Interview
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience : 00+years
- Role: Semi Voice Process
- Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Salary: 1-2.25 Lacs P.A.
Process Associate Hiring for Fresher Any Degree (Pass out 2022 & 2023 Autonomous only), HCLTech Hiring for Fresher Any Degree (Pass out 2022 & 2023 Autonomous only), HCLTech
Chennai Sholinganallur, Tamil Nadu, India / Full-Time / Shift- US Shift
We are HCLTech, one of the fastest-growing large tech companies in the world and home to 222,000+ people across 60 countries, supercharging progress through industry-leading capabilities centered around Digital, Engineering and Cloud.
The driving force behind that work, our people, are diverse, creative, and passionate, raising the bar for excellence on a regular basis. We, in turn, work hard to bring out the best in them as we strive to help them find their spark and become the best version of themselves that they can be.
If all this sounds like an environment youll thrive in, then you’re in the right place. Join us on our journey to advancing the technological world through innovation and creativity.
Role & Responsibilities
We are searching for a Fresher Pass out 2022 & 2023 with Excellent Communication skills and who wants to make a real impact on the Healthcare Industry.
Education qualification – Graduation Mandatory (Any bachelor’s degree) – without Arrears
- Responsible for calling Insurance companies (in US) and follow up on outstanding Accounts.
- Understand the client requirements and specifications of the project!
- Ensure that the deliverable to the client adhere to the quality standards.
- Outbound calls to insurances for claim status and eligibility verification
- Denial documentation and taking further action.
- Calling the insurance carriers based on the appointment received by the clients and to get the status of the unpaid claims.
- Working on the outstanding claims reports/account receivable reports received from the client or generated from the specific client software.
- Willing to work in any process pertaining to voice based on the requirement (Insurance Follow UP, Patient calling, Provider outreach program etc.)
- Maintain the individual daily logs • Performs assigned tasks/ completes targets with speed and accuracy as per client SLAs.
- Work cohesively in a team setting
Assist team members to achieve shared goals.
Skills: • Good communication skill
Fresher • Ready to work in night shift
Shift Timing – Only Night shift
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here