At Parexel, we all share the same goal – to improve the world’s health. From clinical trials to regulatory, consulting, and market access, every clinical development solution we provide is underpinned by something special – a deep conviction in what we do. Each of us, no matter what we do at Parexel, contributes to the development of a therapy that ultimately will benefit a patient. We take our work personally, we do it with empathy and we’re committed to making a difference.
Amazing opportunity for fresher B.Pharm/M.Pharm/B.Sc/M.Sc (Lifesciences, Maths, Stats) 2022/2023 pass outs only…!!
Grab this amazing opportunity right now- https://bit.ly/3IfbJGP
Intern – Statistical Programmer
- Professional Bachelors/Master’s degree in Pharmacy, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Life Sciences or in any relevant discipline – 2022 or 2023 graduates only
- Deliver best value and high quality service.
- Check own work in an ongoing way to ensure first-time quality.
- Maintain all supporting documentation for studies in accordance with WSOPs/Guidelines to ensure traceability and regulatory compliance.
- Ensure compliance with WSOPs/Guidelines, ICH-GCP and any other applicable local and international regulations and participate in internal/external audits and regulatory inspections as required.
- Lean and apply efficient programming techniques to produce low-medium complexity derived datasets, tables, figures and data listings.
- Create, implement and execute import and export programs, in either standard format, client specific format or CDISC compliant format depending on nature of request.