Sipra Labs Limited is Hiring For Microbiologist and has issued notification to accept Applications.Sipra Labs Limited is a Global Contract Research Organization (CRO) offering Regulatory Compliant end to end testing and R&D Services to Industries that include Pharma, Biopharma, Medical Device, Agrochemical, Clinical Research, Clinical Trials, Food & Water. Sipra is also involved in dossier submissions of many Global & Indigenous Pharma players to highly regulated markets of U.S., Europe, Japan and other Countries..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Microbiologist as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Sipra Labs Limited
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad( Sanath Nagar )
- Post Name: Microbiologist
- Qualification: MS/M.Sc(Science) in Microbiology
- Experience: 0 – 5 years
- No of Vacancies: 08
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 07/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Microbiological tests, assays as per USP, Ph. Eur, IP. Etc.
- Screening pathogenic and non-pathogenic bacterial and fungal strains.
- Bacterial Endotoxin Tests (BET).
- Microbial analysis and Sterility testing of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and finished pharma products, medical devices, and food & beverages.
- Validation of microbiological methods
- Antibiotic susceptibility and resistance studies
- Microbial limit tests and sterility (Equinox closed system)
- Antibiotic assays.
- Air borne particle count & Microbial validation of environment.
- Communication with QA on any OOS/ OOT incidents and any non-confirming events immediately as per the applicable SOPs.
- Entering the results in the LIMS accurately and promptly
- Calibrations of instruments for microbiology department.
- Document activities according to companys SOP’s.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.