Reliance Industries is Hiring for Pharmacist/Chemist/Bio Chemist and has issued notification to accept Applications.Reliance Industries Limited is the largest private sector corporation in India with annual revenue of US$ 62.2 billion and net profit of US$ 3.8 billion. The Group€™s activities span hydrocarbon exploration and production, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals, retail and telecommunications. Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Pharmacist/Chemist/Bio Chemist as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Reliance Industries
- Location : Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Post Name: Pharmacist/Chemist/Bio Chemist
- Qualification: B.Pharma in Pharmacy, Diploma in Any Specialization
- Experience: 0 – 2 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 10/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Building customer relationship for effective service towards total patient.
- Maintain records, such as pharmacy files, patient profiles, charge system files, inventories, control records for radioactive nuclei, and registries of poisons, narcotics, and controlled drugs.
- The candidate should have deep understanding of medicines and their use.
- Taking the stock of non-moving medicines once in regular interval.
- Provide information and advice regarding drug interactions, side effects, dosage and proper medication storage.
- Receive the stock from Stores and check against the Issue Slips, for quantity, batch no, expiry etc.
- Check prescriptions to ensure that there are no errors and that they are appropriate and safe for the individual patient.
- Check the expiry date and batch number of the medicine and compare it with the bill entry.
- Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality with respect to customers medical details.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.