HCL Technologies Limited is hiring in R&D.HCL Engineering and R&D services (ERS) is the largest Indian Engineering Services Provider. ERS are also the 2rd largest ESP globally. ERS work with the worlds leading companies, delivering services around cutting edge Product and Platform Engineering in multiple domains. Their mature engineering processes help in bringing out reliable and complex products for global clients. Interested and eligible candidates can share resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy Details :
- Company Name: HCL Technologies Limited
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Post Name: Bio-Technical Research Manager
- Department: R&D
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience: 7 to 12 years
- No of Vacancies: 50
- Details of Salary: Details not provide by recruiter
- Contact: email@example.com
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Personal interview
Job Description/Skills Required :
1. Medical Writers should have worked with Clinical teams & clients to understand the nature of the scientific work that they will be covering. They should assess data or products using their medical expertise and quickly develop expertise in new areas as needed for their writing.
2. They should be able to conduct comprehensive literature searches to enhance their background understanding, evaluate analyze the information they will be writing about.
3. Medical Writers should be able to compile, write, and edit medical writing deliverables covering all phases of clinical research for submission to regulatory agencies.
4. Must be aware of current industry practices and regulatory requirements that affect medical writing.
5. Ensure timely production of high quality Clinical Evaluation Reports for medical devices
6.Train and mentor junior writers and perform detailed reviews of their deliverables.
7.Schedule and hold project kick-off meetings with the Client
8.Providing CER SME support as needed by CER teams during development of new CERs and remediation of existing CERs.
9.Updating new risk identified during clinical evaluation with marketing, product managers and regulatory teams and assist in updating labeling documents based on clinical evaluations.
If Interested, kindly share your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with below details
Relevant experience in CER writing
How to Apply: share resume at email@example.com