finecure pharmaceuticals ltd is Hiring for Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive and has issued notification to accept Applications.Finecure Pharmaceuticals Limited was founded in 2005 with a mission and vision of Making lives Healthier” by providing quality medicines with innovation and technology. Presently our company is leading manufacturers and marketers of Pharmaceutical formulations in several therapeutic segments in dosage forms of Tablets, Capsules, Oral Liquids, Dry Syrup, Powders, Injections and Sachet.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: finecure pharmaceuticals ltd
- Location : Rudrapur, Pantnagar
- Post Name: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
- Qualification: B.Sc,B.Pharm,M.Pharm,M.Sc
- Experience: 2 to 6 year(s)
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 03/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- All QC activities-Responsible for testing, approve or reject of the raw materials, packaging materials & finished products, stability samples as per the committed time lines.
- Equipment Qualification, Analyst validation, Handling quality management system like Deviations, Incidents in quality control, Change controls, Out of specification results, Out of trend results in stability as well as in released products, Market complaints, handling and executing all calibration activities pertaining to QC department as per the schedule.
- Handling failure investigations.
- Handling and executing the re qualifications of the instruments.
- Handling stability studies as per the regulatory requirement.
- Responsible for coordinating with other departments like stores, QA, Maintenance, purchase department, Process development lab in day to day activity for better operational requirements and to follow the cGMP requirements.
- Responsible for activities of Quality Management System and good laboratory practice in Quality Control.
- Should have sound knowledge of analytical equipment and techniques.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.