Bioclinica is Hiring for Drug Safety Scientist I and has issued notification to accept Applications.Bioclinica is specifically structured to create clarity in the clinical trial process—so you can make better decisions. Bioclinica is divided into three business segments to deliver focused service supporting multifaceted technologies..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Drug Safety Scientist Ias follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Bioclinica
- Location :Mysore, India
- Post Name: Drug Safety Scientist I
- Qualification: Any Healthcare Professional (BPharm/Mpharm/Pharm D/BHMS/BAMS, etc.) with MBA is desirable.
- Experience: 4-5 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 03/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Review and evaluate AE case information to determine required action based on and following internal policies and procedures.
- Process current incoming cases in order to meet timelines.
- Provide guidance for Data entry & Quality teams.
- Following up with sites regarding outstanding queries.
- Follow-up on reconciliation discrepancies.
- Follow departmental AE workflow procedures.
- Train and mentor new team members as per requirements of the project.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
- Act as guide, coach and counselor for the team
- Following up with sites regarding outstanding queries and reconciliation of discrepancies
- Closure and deletion of cases
- Follow departmental AE workflow procedures
- Oversee, mentor and guide the activities of the Drug Safety and Senior Drug Safety Associates
- High level of proficiency at all workflow tasks
- Perform any other drug safety related activities as assigned.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply