Cipla is one of the most respected pharmaceutical companies not just in India but across more than 170 countries. Our portfolio includes 2000 products in 65 therapeutic categories with one quality standard globally. Cipla€™s turnover in FY13 was 1.5 billion USD.
Similar Jobs: Emcure Pharmaceuticals Job vacancy – Submit Resume to HR Email
- Key Accountabilities
- List the expected end results that must be achieved in order to fulfil the job purpose and the activities that help in achieving these results.
- Accountability ClusterMajor Activities / Tasks
- I.Achieve the Sales targets by brand marketing against the plan for the yearIdentify the customer-brand matrix by doing appropriate market studies, placing the right product for right customer.
- Understand the potential of customer and modifying the selling techniques
- Promote the product with the help of scientific tools / publications, demonstrations, PDA, reminder cards etc
- Ensure the monthly Doctor Conversion & increasing prescriber base
- Drive the business of PPP and NI Products for establishing the brands thereby improving business stability
- II.Monitor business details thereby planning the sales achievement Being aware of Primary business orders and stock position at Stockists and create plans for liquidation of the stock and Monitoring Secondary billing
- Increase the YPM of the assigned territory
- Monitor the Product return, stock and Expiry at the different stockists in the territory
- Ensure the Product Availability at all places within the territory
- Collect the Competitor Information by conducting RCPA (chemist retailing)
- Take PoB (Pen on Book) for the respective products and ensuring billing from stockists
- III.Maintain the Basic Working standards for daily operations Maintain the standard Call Average and Chemist Average of concern division as stipulated
- Categorise the doctors based on the potential and maintain the Visit Frequency of A++, A+, A and B and provide differentiated services
- Update the Must See List (MSL) regularly by identifying the uncovered doctors and dot doctors
- Update the Daily Call Report (DCR) on regular basis for recording the days field work
- Create and follow Call Planner & monthly Travel Plan
- IV.Develop and continuously enhance In-clinic Effectiveness for driving better results and increasing prescriptionsBuild skills to detail all the products which are promoted along with the knowledge of advancements in therapeutic research
- Build Ability to discuss the Therapy, indications, applications and Demand the Product prescriptions
- Attend the Therapy/ Divisional/ behavioral Training Programs for developing the ICE
- V.Manage customer relationship for continued engagement of Key support customersAnswer all the queries raised by the customers related to the therapy/ products & respond quickly to meet customer needs
- Conduct and provide academic Services and Activities as approved by the organization to the respective doctors and monitor the ROI from the investments
- Promote Cipla Differentials for creating brand recall amongst the doctors
- Maintain operating relationships with chemists and stockiest and hospital purchase personnel & Pharmacy-in-charges
- Ensure compliances as prescribed by the authorities and the organization like MCI guidelines, UCPMP etc.
- Major Challenges
- Describe the major challenges you face in carrying out the job, and what you do in order to overcome them.
- Difficulty in answering and engaging the customer (Doctors) who are more knowledgeable and experienced in the field than the Therapy Manager
- Extremely high and active competition with very limited time to create impact
- The actual productive time in a day is limited as majority of the time is used up during the waiting time in front of Doctors cabin
- Downward price revisions by the Government may cause loss of business volumes
- Key Interactions
- Who (internal/external) does this position interact with on a regular basis to perform this role? How often and for what purpose?
- Area Business Manager regular reporting
- HO / Therapy managers
- HR meetings, Learning & development sessions (as per need basis)Doctors Day to day working (daily)
- Chemists Daily basis for market information and business (POB / Secondary sales)
- Stockists Limited / less frequent (Business orders, product availability, )
- Purchase in-charge in Hospitals and nursing homes
- List the data which will reflect the scope and scale of activities concerning the job.
- (These should be quantifiable numerical amounts)
- Handling business in a territory assigned which has an average business ranging from 2 Lakhs to 7 Lakhs in certain less contributing therapies and from 7 lakhs to 14 Lakhs in major therapies like Respiratory
- The business is derived from about 100 180 no. of doctors in the territory and from 3-5 stockiest. The incumbent has to handle about 8-14 different brands with a few SKUs in each brand.
- Key Decisions:
- List the key decisions this job can take on its own and some key recommendations made to reporting manager (or others) for approval
- Daily Call planning & Monthly tour planningShall recommend differential services and initiatives for certain set of doctors for business improvement to the Area Business Manager
- Brand matrix for doctorsCamps and activities for any particular doctor recommended to the Area Business Manager
- Use of different types of material / samples and / or gifts for promotion
- Educational qualifications:
- Graduate, preferably Science graduate or have studied science up to class XII.
- Non Science candidates may be considered, in case of specific experience in the division / industry
- Relevant experience:
- Good communication skills;
- Minimum 6 months of experience in Pharmaceutical sales industry
- Pleasant and confident body language
- Age should be less than or equal to 29 years
- Need to have operating knowledge of computers & smart phones/ tablets
- The candidate should be ready to travel extensively
Similar Jobs: National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2023 For B.Pharma,B.Sc,Diploma,D.Pharm,MS/MD,B.Com
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here