Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of ‚16 billion.
Walk Interview For Capgemini
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience : 01-06+years
- Department: Finance & Accounting
- Role: General Accounting
- Job Location: Salem
- Salary:₹ 70,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
- Should be able to work independently and with less supervision
- Responsible for meeting the SLAs and client requirements
- Responsible for making right decisions at right time in terms of people, process and technology.
- SPOC to customers for GL and contract management team.
- Responsible for preparing the MRM deck and SLA metric reports.
- Process expert in R2R with knowledge on continuous improvement initiatives.
- Should work towards organizational objective in terms of increasing the profit margin for the team
- No surprise framework should be adhered. Let the management know on any foreseeing issues and escalations.
- Closely involve in month-end close for FA , GL and make sure the team achieves the SLA and get positive feedback from Clients
- Responsible for internal/external audit requirements and to ensure nil NC audit.
- Very good communication skills required to handle governance calls.
- Knowledge in handling Fixed Assets process will be an added advantage
- Handling ad-hoc requests on a timely manner
- Responsible for maintaining all the documents up to date for the team: Process maps, Standard operating procedures
Related Jobs: TOP PHARMA WALK-IN INTERVIEWS LIST – 08th Feb’ 2023
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here