Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. We deliver value to our clients in two ways – through digital-led, domain-enabled solutions that drive innovation, and through intelligent operations enabled by digital that design, transform and run clients’ operations. Our approach is continually refined in one of the world’s largest digital process sandboxes, where we test and improve thousands of processes. For two decades, first as a General Electric division and since 2005 as an independent company, we have been passionately serving our clients. We generate impact for clients from the Fortune Global 500 and beyond, and employ over 77,000 people in more than 20 countries, with key offices in New York City, Palo Alto, London, and Delhi. For additional information, visit http://www.genpact.com. Follow Genpact on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
Virtual ZOOM Drive For Genpact
- Qualification: B.Sc/MS/M.Sc(Science)
- Experience : 00-03+years
- Department: BPO / Call Centre
- Role: Process Associate- US Insurance
- Job Location: Gurgaon
- • Transaction processing according to standard work & SOP
• Prioritize transactions according to detailed guidelines to meet SLA
• Plans and prioritizes tasks and work responsibilities to achieve objectives!
• Comprehending and responding to customer inquiries. Identify, research, and resolve problems.
• Assist with/perform other team tasks as the need arises.
• Ability to accurately interpret and compile information from a variety of sources and systems
• Ensure that turnaround time and quality of the work meets Company service standards
• Work well with Onshore /Offshore and customer in an encouraging and professional manner via email and on calls
• Handle own work in process and support team efforts to ensure that individual, team goals are met.
• Maintain key records like working files, email for reference and audit purpose
• Ability to handle basic day to day requirements of excelEssential skills:
• Life product experience in policy admin/Claims processes
• Good English Communication (Both written & verbal)
• Proactive communication & High analytical skills should be able to foresee issues and suggest solutions, with impactful data
• Displays energy and enthusiasm in approaching the job
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing outstanding customer service
• Ready to work on stretched working hours
• Ability to independently work well with internal and external customers
• Customer service focus
• Basic Computer knowledge along with typing speed of 20 words/minute
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here