Aurobindo Pharma is hiring For Chartered Accountant.Aurobindo Pharma Limited is a pharmaceutical manufacturing company headquartered in HITEC City, Jadcherla, India. Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Chartered Accountant as follows.
Vacancy Details :
- Company Name: Aurobindo Pharma
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Chartered Accountant
- Education: CA
- Experience: 3 – 5 years
- No of Vacancies: Details not provide by recruiter
- Details of Salary: Details not provide by recruiter
- Contact: NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Personal interview
Job Description/Skills Required :
- Coordinate with external / internal auditors to assess the quality and adequacy of audit procedures performed and ensure timely completion of assignment
- Carry out various Internal audit, Investigation, and IT reviews to ensure an effective control environment
- Review internal control for financial reporting as against current processes to ensure coverage and compliance
- Review of compliance of all regulatory requirements, internal SOPs and control framework for all businesses, functions, and plants.
- Ensure all audit recommendations are implemented and monitor their continuous effectiveness
- Co-ordinate with various process owners & conduct Internal Audit of identified business functions / processes, perform field work to assess risk & control and identify audit issues, analyses root cause, impact and provide practical recommendations
- Prepare internal audit reports to be presented to the audit team and management
- Develop policies and SOP ensuring that they are relevant to processes and address key risk areas
- Assist in review of special reviews / investigation as per Audit committee direction / request from the management
- Manage & mentor Internal audit team and provide them required support & guidance.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.