National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) Recruitment 2021 M.Sc (Chemistry) and has issued notification to accept Applications.NTPC Limited, formerly known as National Thermal Power Corporation Limited, is an Indian Public Sector Undertaking, engaged in the business of generation of electricity and allied activities. It is a company incorporated under the Companies Act 1956 and is promoted by the Government of India..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Assistant Engineer & Assistant Chemist as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)
- Location :Delhi
- Post Name: Assistant Engineer & Assistant Chemist.
- Qualification: M.Sc (Chemistry)
- Experience: NA
- No of Vacancies: 230
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 04/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) invites application from eligible candidates to apply online for 230 posts of Assistant Engineer and Assistant Chemist.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 10-03-2021 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Mode of Recruitment :
Recruitment on said post will be made through written test. Written test will consist of objective type questions. Paper will consist of two parts : Subject Knowledge test and Aptitude test.
Fee Structure :
SC/ST/ Pwd. Ex-S and Female candidates are exempted from payment of fee. Fee of Rs 300/- need to pay online by use of debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
How to Apply :
Online application can be made through provided facility with in due date. Read instructions thoroughly before filling up of the application. Applicant should fill all personal and education details in online application at appropriate place as per their certificates. A print of online application should retain for future use.
Click here for notification and Apply