Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Amazon Walk In
- Qualification:Any Graduate
- Experience : 00-02+years
- Role: Content Writer
- Job Location: Chennai
- No. Openings: 01
Time and Venue
Hindusthan College of Arts & Science Avinashi Rd, behind Nava India, Udayampalayam, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641028
- Work on various writing work types to train generative AI models.
- Some examples of work types you might work on:
- Rank a series of responses that were produced by an AI model.
- Based on a given topic, write a short story about that topic.
- Assess whether a piece of text produced by an AI model is factually accurate or not.
- Research and verify content quality based on Content Guidelines. Approve or reject contents based on pre-defined guidelines and explain logical reasoning behind approve/reject decision.
- Thoroughly check content with quality and accuracy based on policy guidelines.
- Analyze data and evaluate trends/ patterns.
- Recommend generic pattern and findings to improve the content guidelines.
- Use authoritative sources/external websites to validate catalog data when needed.
- Offering remedial instruction in tool usage and other topics as required.
- Maintaining high internal quality of the processes by performing quality audits/verification.
- Providing specific & timely feedback to streamline existing processes and help the team achieve more consistent results with high quality.
- Act as SMEs for processes on the floor and work with project teams to test new SOP’s for new work flow quality management tasks.
Please carry below mandatory documents:
Updated Resume Copy
Copy of your PAN Card & Adhaar card(both are mandatory). E- aadhar is mandatory
Educational Document: Xerox Copy of consolidated mark sheet or provisional certificate or degree certificate
Copy of experience or Relieving Certificate is mandatory for experienced candidates
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here