Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. is an Israeli multinational pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Tel Aviv, Israel. It specializes primarily in generic drugs, but other business interests include active pharmaceutical ingredients and, to a lesser extent, proprietary pharmaceuticals
Teva Pharmaceuticals Vacancy
- Position: Engineering System Expert I
- Experience: 15- 19+Years
- Qualification: : B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, Diploma in Architecture
- Job Location: Mumbai
send your CV to email@example.com
Role & responsibilities
- Drive all stakeholders to prepare remediation plan in consistent with approved assessment report in defined timeframe.
- Lead and manage the finalization of remediation plan to mitigate agreed gaps identified during engineering assessment.
- Act as the single point of contact for COEP related activities planned after assessment report approval and ensure full compliance with COEP requirements.
- Ensure alignment within site team, engineering BPs, business leaders, global quality functions, GEHS&S, CapEx management team etc to execute remediation plan as per COEP expectations.
- Keep track of all activities / actions taken to comply assessment findings and manage budget and timelines. Establish governance structure and escalation routing for remediation activities
- Ensure that CapEx required for remediation is planned as AOP and/or LRP as per site plans and aligned with CapEx management plans.
- Analyze various risks w.r.to timeline, CapEx, resources (internal /external), etc. and work with internal / externals teams to mitigate risks.
- Create a global periodic status overview for COEP SteerCo members and upper management (as per need) regarding program progress, challenges/ risks, plans and escalate issues. Prepare required guidance documents, procedures and formats.
- Ensure alignment with leadership team to minimize projects obstacles due to local processes and practices, priority issues, and other challenges
- Oversee sites execution methodology to ensure alignment with COEP commitment including CAPA management, tracking of CAPAs, remediation plan closure report, each site risk mapping, etc
- Ensure that all applicable Teva standards and guidelines, regulatory requirements etc are followed.
- Prepare timely reports to different management levels (including top management) and COEP stakeholders
- Establish the procedural infrastructure including R&R to ensure structured information escalation from site to segment to global and vis versa
- Co-ordinate with stakeholders to generate required GxP and Non-GxP documentation as per COEP plan and Quality / Global Engineering requirements.
- Education: Degree in Engineering
- Experience: 15+ years in a global process industry, working experience in pharmaceutical industries is preferred.
- Adequate experience of project management and control is required
- Experience in global, large, complex, multi-level organizational interfaces with excellent understanding of global program management and interrelationship
- Demonstrated communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated leadership and technical experience, strong interpersonal skills including cross-functional teamwork
- Ability to craft and deliver communication, with strong interpersonal capabilities
- MS office skills (e.g., Excel and Power Point), Think Cell, MS Project
- Travel Domestic & international travel ( as needed)
Related Jobs: Shodhana Laboratories – Walk-Ins on 08th & 09th Sept 2023 for B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Sc in QC, Production, AR&D
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here