Teva Pharmaceuticals has been developing and producing medicines to help improve people’s lives for more than a century. We are committed to being a global leader in generic and specialty medicines with a portfolio of 3,500 products in nearly every therapeutic area. Around 200 million people around the world take a Teva medicine every day. They are served by one of the largest and most complex supply chains in the pharmaceutical industry. Along with our established presence in generics, we have significant innovative research and operations supporting our growing portfolio of specialty and biopharmaceutical products. Learn more at http://www.tevapharm.com.
Teva Pharmaceuticals – Walk-In Interview
- Position: Technician/Analyst
- Experience: 05- 10 Years
- Qualification: : MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry
- Job Location: Chennai,Tamil Nadu
- Department: QC
- No.of Openings: 07
- Salary: 4-8 Lacs P.A.
- Candidates with work experience in Pharmaceutical Companies.
- Should have handled equipment’s like HPLC, UPLC, LCMS, GCMS, Dissolution, GC, UV, IR etc
- Hands on experience in Stability, Method Transfer, should have adequate knowledge on data integrity and compliance requirements..
- Experience in Ointments/ Cream/ suppositories/ Syrup/ Gel/ Drops/ Ampules/ Injections/ Nitrosamines testing will be preferred
**Not applicable for freshers and API
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here