Alkem Laboratories Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India that manufactures and sells pharmaceutical generics, formulations and nutraceuticals in India and globally. We are a leading Indian pharmaceutical company with global operations, engaged in the development, manufacture and sale of pharma & nutraceutical products.
Alkem Laboratories Ltd Conducting Walk-In Interview
Job Description Below:
- Department: Sales
- Qualification: B.Sc. / B.Pharmacy
- Job Location: Bengaluru
- Designation:Medical Representative
- Experience: 00-03+ years
Details of Walk-In Interviews
Similar Jobs: V-Ensure Pharma – Walk-In Drive for Analytical Lab, QC, Micro, QA, Engineering & Projects, Production, Admin on 20th Aug’ 2023
1) To visit medical professionals and promote company products as per the company strategy by generating prescriptions.
2) To visit chemists and Stockists and ensure availability of the products.
3) To achieve the monthly targets consistently
4) To report regularly about their field work through infinity
5) To respond and give timely feedback about their working to superiors.
6) To create awareness about the company products by conducting CMEs, CRMs, Product promotion campaigns etc. and ensure return on investments.
7)To do ethical working and maintain the positive image and integrity of the company.
Desired Candidate Profile
*Age- Less than 30 yrs
Essential : Graduate / Diploma in Pharmacy ;
Desired : B.Sc. / Pharmacy
*Language Requirements (if any)-English both vocal and written & vernacular
*Job Competencies and Skills:
Scientific Knowledge of the company’s product with USPs, Product mix, etc., Knowledge of the competitors products mix, brands etc., in clinic performance and selling effectiveness, customer relationship establishment and maintenance for furtherance of business, computer skills and knowledge, territory knowledge.