The Zydus Group with an overarching purpose of empowering people with freedom to live healthier and more fulfilled lives, is an innovative, global Lifescience company that discovers, develops, manufactures, and markets a broad range of healthcare therapies. The group employs over 23000 people worldwide and is driven by its mission to unlock new possibilities in life-sciences through quality healthcare solutions that impact lives. The group aspires to become a global life-sciences company transforming lives through pathbreaking discoveries. The group has manufacturing sites and research facilities spread across five states of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Himachal Pradesh and Sikkim in India and in the US and Brazil.
WALK-IN DRIVE AT INDORE FOR GREENFIELD OSD FACILITY ON 9TH &10TH JULY.
Greetings from Zydus !!!
We are recruiting for our Greenfield, formulation manufacturing plant located at Ahmedabad.
- Work Location: Ahmedabad
Walk-in Details :
- 9th July 2022 ,Saturday – Quality Assurance , Engineering, Warehouse & Packing
- 10th July 2022 , Sunday- Quality Control & Manufacturing
Timings: 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
Interview Location: Indore
Venue: Hotel Papaya Tree, Rau- Indore Bypass Square, A.B. Road Indore-453331
Below are the details for the reference.
- Senior Executive to Dy. Manager – (IPQA / Qualification/QMS): B. Pharm / M.Sc. / M. Pharm with 3 to 7 Years of relevant experience of IPQA and manufacturing QMS related activities in Oral Solid Dosage Manufacturing facilities.
- Technician Diploma/ITI with 3 to 8 years of experience in HVAC + BMS, HT, LT panels routine Operations, experience in Operations of Air Compressor, Chiller and Water system. Experience in OSD Process Equipment Maintenance. Experience in Instrument Sensors controls, Machine Operation, PLC, HML, SCADA, and experience in Calibration activity.
- Senior Executive to Manager B.E / B.Tech (Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Electrical/ Civil) with 4 to 15 years of experience in Scheduling and execution of preventive maintenance activities of OSD Process Equipment, HVAC + BMS Operations HT, LT panels, Installation and Upgradation. Scheduling and execution of preventive maintenance and In-house Calibration as well as external calibration activities. Maintenance of Air Compressor, Chiller and Water system. Knowledge of PLC,SCADA, HLM required.
- Technical Assistant (Operator) Diploma /ITI with 4 to12 years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical warehousing operations viz; receipt, storage, dispensing and handling of materials.
- Assistant Manager to Dy. Manager B.Sc. / B. Pharm graduate with 5 to 15 years of experience in handling of warehousing activities. Exposure of handling Raw Material, Packing Material and dispensing activities. Good knowledge of QMS area and equipment qualification related activities. Well versed with SAP knowledge of MM module with WMS. Handling of expired, rejected, non-moving and obsolete inventory. Having exposure with respect to USFDA/MHRA and other regulatory audits.
- Technical Assistant (Operator) Diploma/ ITI/ D. Pharma with 4 to10 years of relevant experience in operating Machines for Bottle packing line. Perform line clearance, operation and cleaning of equipment. Monitor equipment performances and breakdown, maintain yield and productivity as per process instruction. Receive, arrange, store and maintain the material movement of Packaging material.
- Senior Executive to Dy. Manager B.Sc. / B. Pharm graduate with 5 to 15 years of experience in handling of Packing activities. Perform packing line clearance, supervise operation, cleaning of equipment / instrument / auxiliary items, Track and Trace as well as Visual Inspection. Assist in qualification activities. Initiate QMS activities (Change control, deviation, CAPA, investigation). Prepare SOPs and GMP documents. Perform SAP transactions as per requirement and accountable for yield and productivity.
- Technical Assistant (Operator) – OSD Production Diploma Engineer / Pharmacy having 5 to 10 Years of experience in operating machines like Granulation (ACG, Glatt, Tapasya, GEA), Wurster Coater (ACG, Glatt, Ohara, Anish), Fitzpatrick Roll Compactor, Compression machines (Fette, Korsch), Encapsulation machine, Coating machines (Glatt, ACG, Ganson), Perform line clearance, operation and cleaning of equipment / instrument / auxiliary items.
- Executive to Manager OSD Production B. Pharm / M.Pharm with 4 to15 years of experience in supervising and controlling production areas like Granulation, Compression and Coating. Responsible to plan for the manufacturing of batches in coordination with PPMC. To monitor line clearance, cleaning of equipment, instrument, auxiliary items. To carry out qualification activities. To initiate QMS activities (Change control, deviation, CAPA, investigation). To handle manpower and allocate daily activities. Exposure to regulatory audit is must.
- Analyst – (Microbiology) B.Sc./M.Sc. (Microbiology) with 3 to 7 years of experience in microbiological analysis. Should have experience of Microbial method validation, instruments/ equipment calibration & Validation and various microbiological tests like MLT , Water analysis, Environmental monitoring etc. Knowledge of software -LIMS, SAP, Trackwise.
- Executive / Sr. Executive / Asst. Manager – (Analyst) B.Sc. /B. Pharm/M.Sc. with 4 to 8 years hands-on experience on analytical instruments like HPLC, GC, Dissolution apparatus, UV Visible Spectrometer. Candidate may also have exposure of wet Analysis, Stability Studies, for Oral Solid Dosage. The software exposure of LIMS, documentum, Trackwise will be preferable.
Kindly Note: For all the positions, it is essential for candidates to have exposure in regulatory requirements of documentation and cGMP/GLP. Interested candidates please Walk-in for an interview along-with their updated Resume, Salary proof and relevant documents as per the schedule.
Candidate not able to attend the Walk-in may share their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.Roles and Responsibilities
Zydus Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Also Read: Aragen Life Sciences (GVK Bio) – Walk-In Drive for Research Associate / Senior Research Associate on 10th July’ 2022
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here