Zydus Lifesciences Limited (Formerly known as Cadila Healthcare Limited), a leading Indian Pharmaceutical company is a fully integrated, global healthcare provider. With in-depth domain expertise in the field of healthcare, it has strong capabilities across the spectrum of the pharmaceutical value chain. From formulations to active pharmaceutical ingredients and animal healthcare products to wellness products, Zydus has earned a reputation amongst Indian pharmaceutical companies for providing comprehensive and complete healthcare solutions.
WALK-IN – HR SHARED SERVICES EXECUTIVE
Looking for freshers who would like to make a career in HR.
- Department: Human Resource Shared Services
- Employment Type: Contractual
- Education: Graduation
- Experience: Fresher or 2 to 3 years of experience
- Job Location: Zydus Corporate Park, Ahmedabad
Also Read: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) – Walk-In Drive for B.Pharm / M.Pharm Freshers on 5th May’ 2023
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing timely and accurate processing of the Zydus Recruitment and Data Management Back office activities
- Managing HUB and Location Shared Services Team with set KPI & KRA of SLA
- Integral part in setting up Location shared Service across Zydus PAN India Locations
- This position will work closely with HR BP, transactions are processed accurately and in compliance with statutory and policy regulations
- Position will be responsible to have detail level under Cloud HRMS systems and processes within organisation and different at BU Level.
- Implement and manage processes to effectively track recruitment and data management activities such as review of SLA (Timeliness & Quality), Escalations, Customer (HRBP & Employees) feedbacks
- Partner with the HRBP, Location SPOC and Cross function operations team on process, issues and gap analysis.
- Work with all stakeholders to ensure implemented solution meets defined success criteria
- Ensure Quality check of processed transaction and zero defect to end requestor
- Ensure that all the HR Policy governance with the Zydus are met
- Issue input error report and provide solution for ensuring smooth processing and accurate output
- Conduct deep dive root cause analysis in issues / escalations and identify process breakdowns
- Practising Quality checks across all processes of HR Operations
- Maintains all HR Operations & Policy SOPs and ensure that they are update and passed to wider HR Team
- Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly performance report of self and team around Accuracy, Timeliness & Customer Satisfaction
- Liaise with statutory and internal auditor – for half yearly audits, tax regulators, accounting regulators and regulatory bodies. provide information to auditors, shareholders and other stakeholders on a timely basis