The Zydus Group with an overarching purpose of empowering people with freedom to live healthier and more fulfilled lives, is an innovative, global lifesciences company that discovers, develops, manufactures, and markets a broad range of healthcare therapies. The group employs over 23000 people worldwide and is driven by its mission to unlock new possibilities in life-sciences through quality healthcare solutions that impact lives. The group aspires to become a global life-sciences company transforming lives through pathbreaking discoveries. The group has manufacturing sites and research facilities spread across five states of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Himachal Pradesh and Sikkim in India and in the US and Brazil.
Zydus Lifesciences Walk In
- Qualification: 10th / 12th/ ITI / Diploma / B. Sc. / Msc/ B. Pharm /M. Pharm
- Experience : 00-08+years
- Role: Officer / Executive/Operator/Assistant
- Job Location: Ahmedabad
- Salary:₹ 3-7 Lacs P.A.
Production- Tablet/ Capsule:
- Officer/ Executive: B. Pharm /M. Pharm with 3 – 7 Years of experience in Tablet/ Capsule department with experience in Gelatin preparation with overall understanding of gelatin process, Encapsulation, Granulation, Compression, Coating, Inspection. Responsible to plan for the manufacturing of batches in coordination with PPMC. To monitor line clearance, cleaning of equipment, instrument, auxiliary items. To carry out qualification activities. To initiate QMS activities (Change control, deviation, CAPA, investigation). To handle manpower and allocate daily activities.
- Plant Operator/ Technical Assistant: ITI / Diploma having 3 – 12 Years of experience in operating machines like Encapsulation machines (Bochang, Changsung, KDE, GIC, Gamma ACG), imprinting, Visual Inspection, Granulation (ACG, Glatt, Tapasya, GEA), Wurster Coater (ACG, Glatt, Anish), Fitzpatrick Roll Compactor, Compression machines (Fette, Korsch), Coating machines (Glatt, ACG, Ganson). Perform line clearance, operation and cleaning of equipment / instrument / auxiliary items.
- Officer/ Executive: B. Sc. / B. Pharm having 3 – 7 Years of supervising and controlling Bottle / Blister Packing areas. To monitor line clearance, cleaning of equipment, instrument, auxiliary items. To carry out qualification activities. To initiate QMS activities (Change control, deviation, CAPA, investigation). To handle manpower and allocate daily activities.
- Plant Operator/ Technical Assistant: ITI / Diploma having 3 – 12 Years of experience in operating machines like CVC Bulk Packing, Sachet Packing, Blister Packing Machines (BQS, ACG, PamPac). Perform line clearance, operation and cleaning of equipment / instrument / auxiliary items.
Production- Non OSD (Transdermal):
- Plant Operator/ Technical Assistant: ITI / Diploma with 3 – 12 Years of experience in Production department. Candidates having exposure to machine operation activity for External Preparation which includes Cream, Ointment, Lotion, Patches, ODF, and MDS are preferred.
- Plant Operator/ Technical Assistant – Dispensing: ITI/ Diploma/ B.Sc. with 2- 7 years of experience in handling warehouse activities like dispensing, raw material, Packaging material, Finish goods of Oral Solid dosage, online documentation and reconciliation of materials. Experience in handling physical stock verification. Experience in SAP is preferable.
Quality Control OSD & Aerosol (Analyst)
- Officer to Sr. Executive: B.Sc. /B. Pharm/M.Sc. with 2 to 6 years of experience on analytical instruments like HPLC, Dissolution apparatus, UV Visible Spectrometer. Candidate may also have exposure of wet Analysis, assay, content uniformity, organic impurities for release and stability testing of Oral Solid Dosage form & Aerosol/Nasal.
Quality Assurance (IPQA)
- Officer to Assistant Manager: B. Pharm / M.Sc. / M. Pharm with 2 to 8 years of experience of IPQA and manufacturing/packing QMS related activities in Oral Solid Dosage Form (Tablets/Capsules/Soft Gelatin Capsules/Pellet Dosage form) Manufacturing facilities.
- Fix Term Employee– 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ Diploma who have passed in 2020/2021/2022/2023 with 0 to 6 months experience from manufacturing industry can attend interview. Candidate should carry their original school leaving certificate, Mark sheets, Aadhar Card and copies of all the documents.
Related Jobs: Glenmark Pharma – Walk-In Drive for Freshers & Experienced Candidates on 21st May’ 2023
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here